Small Industry Loan
- Interest Rate: 8%
- Project Cost Limit: > 5M to 10M
- Maximum Debt: Debt 75%, Equity 25%
- Loan Tenure: Maximum of 10 Years
- Collateral Requirement: Assets + Guarantor
- Repayment Frequency: Monthly/ Quarterly
- Any Bhutanese Nationals above 18 years to 65 years except students, monks and nuns or employed at the time of application
- Individual borrowers and partnerships, fulfilling the above clause
- Co-operatives, associations, farmers group and exporters
- Must not be declared bankrupt under the Bankruptcy Act of Bhutan
- Applicant, spouse and guarantor must be creditworthy and should have clean/performing credit information report for past loan(s).
- Applicants who had bad CIR but cleared the over dues/closed the loan account will be eligible for loan from NCSIDBL only after 6 months cooling period and provided the CIR
is clean and performing at the time of application.
- Where borrower/ spouse has loans with other financial institutions for activities/ project other than the proposed project with NCSIDBL, the sum total of the previous loan availed and the proposed funds from NCSIDBL shall not exceed Nu. 20 million.
- Production of any kind of food items, construction materials, home décor, furniture, stationaries and office items etc. (limited to domestic production)
- Promotion of Fab-labs
- Fallow land development for macro agri-production
2. Processing/ Value Addition & Marketing
- Construction of warehouse and cold storage facilities
- Production, processing and marketing of renewable natural resources (timber, sand and boulders)
- Production, processing, value addition and marketing of mines and minerals
- Production, processing, value addition and marketing of livestock and agro products
- Import/Supply of Farm/agriculture machineries
- Sourcing and distribution of local produce
- Loan Application Form
- Guarantor form / NCGS form if applied under NCGS
- Copy of valid CID of applicant, spouse and guarantor.
- Copy of land certificate (Authorization letter and CID copy from land owner in case if the proponent is not the land owner)
- Project proposal (Guidelines for preparation of Business Plan)
- Proforma Invoices
- Draft drawing and cost estimates for construction.
Additional documents required to submit after approval
- Approved drawing and cost estimates from Dzongkhag Engineer/relevant authority
- Business license
- Relevant clearances, if required.
- If the service unit is operated from a rented apartment:
- Occupancy certificate.
- Rental agreement
- No objection letter from owner of building/apartment
- Client must submit the Additional Loan Form
- Generate the CIR of the client and spouse for the last six months to review their status from the date of application.
- Carry out inspection & monitoring of the existing project to determine whether the project is operational or not, current cash flow is adequate enough to meet the new EMI and the additional loan is genuinely required.
- Conduct loan appraisal based on the progress and future potential viability of the business.
- Use old ticket & forward the proposal for approval from the authorities concerned.
- The sum total of the additional and the existing loan should be within Nu 10 Million.
Terms and Conditions – Disbursement of Additional loan
- All additional loans are to be disbursed as add on to the existing loan in system provided the interest rate is same. In case, the interest rate differs from the existing loan, it will be disbursed as new loan under the same customer ID.
- Loan term shall be determined case by case.
- New EMI shall be generated.